pampers vs huggies
September 9, 2011 in baby stuff
I have one baby in diapers and one toddler almost out of diapers so I know a bit about diapers! I know I’m a diaper expert now because my second baby didn’t have as many leaks as the first baby by far. Thanks to the diapers I use, both of my girls were always kept dry, comfortable, and moving along as fast as they can go!
What do I use?
I use Pampers.
- These diapers are super thin
- Save space on storage and not bulky on baby
- The elastic around the legs are very comfortable and flexible
- Absorbs extremely well, hardly any leaks, especially overnight
- Cute Sesame Street characters on each diaper
- Great value as they package the most diapers per box
Why not Huggies?
- Super thick
- Not great on storage and definitely bulky on baby
- Elastic not that snug around legs so leaks do happen
- Elastic around waist is not that helpful either = leaks
- Material feels harder and not has comfortable as Pampers
- Their packaging usually comes with less diapers
Whether you use Pampers or Huggies, do you know that you can save 15% if you order them through Amazon.com on a recurring basis? You can choose from 1, 2, 3, or 6 month frequencies. Before you decide which you want to use, do some testing by buying small packs from your local store.
The diapering stage can be a challenging one, especially in the early stages, but so much fun to see the changes in their #2′s!
Disclosure: this was NOT a sponsored post, this was from my personal experience and did not receive any compensation or gift for this post.